Welcome to askpolly tuesday, a show for brand marketers and public relations professionals who want to learn how artificial intelligence (AI) can help them grow revenue and guide communication strategies.
Each week, Erin and her guests will use ASI's patented AI, Polly™, to analyze marketing problems and how to solve them with data.
December 6, 2022
7 - The 2022 Christmas Experience: How has consumer behaviour changed this year?
This week we use look at holiday consumer behaviour trends for 2022 in the US and explore:
1. Whether brick and mortar stores are coming back
2. How inflation is effecting spending
3. How different audiences are engaging in charitable behaviours this holiday season
November 29, 2022
6 - Private vs. Public: Data Collection to Deliver Value
This week we use Polly to analyze how Canadians feel about the public and private sectors' use of their personal information. Discover the different concerns amongst different audience groups and the implications of regulating this environment.
November 22, 2022
5 - Can Data Help You Influence Consumer Behaviour?
This week we use the rise of self-checkout kiosks and how consumers use them as a case study to learn: This week we use the rise of self-checkout kiosks and how consumers use them as a case study to learn:
1. How different demographics are using customer service technology
2. Which tools retailers can use to influence consumer behaviour